Conference: Closing the Carbon Cycle: Fuels from Air
28.-30. September 2016, Arizona State University/USA
"Hear from leading experts in academia, start-ups, and established industries who will present on subject related material and take part in immersive discussions that cover the greatest challenges and opportunities of the field.
- Legal, social and political framework for air capture technologies
- Methods to remove CO2 from the atmosphere
- Electro-chemical and thermo-chemical methods to convert CO2 into fuels
- Alternative fuel conversion pathways for CO2 from the atmosphere
- Integration of carbon neutral fuels into the broader sustainability platform"